Solid Hardwood, with its individual grain patterns, depth of color variations and finish options, showcases the customizable beauty of a natural material that offers a timeless style and elegance.
Hardwood Shopping Tips
- Know your subfloor type before leaving home –concrete or plywood
- Research hardwood species “type of hardwood” you would like to see
- Consider options – Pre-finished engineered, solid or sand and finish
- Understand the installation process and time required to install
- Get an estimate cost per square foot including labor